The EMCC Global Supervision Individual Accreditation – ESIA is internationally recognised, demonstrating that an individual practising as a professional SUPERVISOR has the appropriate level of ability, behaviours, knowledge and skills to apply their experience effectively in their practice, specifically in the context in which they are working.
The EMCC Global ESIA sets very high standards and is recognised as a GOLD STANDARD supervisor accreditation in the marketplace worldwide.
It raises standards and professionalism in supervision by:
– Setting high standards in assessment criteria
– Measuring ability, behaviours, knowledge and skills against evidence-based frameworks for assessment
– Recognising validated prior learning and experience
– Using reliable and rigorous assessment processes ‘for’ and ‘in’ learning
– Securing a professional, reflective, dynamic inquiry approach
– Ensuring a commitment to continuous professional development, reflective practice and supervision
The EMCC Global ESIA ‘frames’ ongoing continuous professional development, reflective practice and supervision.
Showing the single result