The EMCC Global Individual Accreditation – EIA is internationally recognised, demonstrating that an individual practising as a professional Mentor and/or Coach, or Leader/Aspiring Leader or Manager using these skills has the appropriate level of ability, behaviours, knowledge and skills to apply their experience effectively in their practice, specifically in the context in which they are working.
The EMCC Global EIA sets very high standards and is recognised as a GOLD STANDARD mentor and/or coach accreditation in the marketplace worldwide.
It raises standards and professionalism in mentoring and/or coaching by:
– Setting high standards in assessment criteria
– Measuring ability, behaviours, knowledge and skills against evidence-based frameworks for assessment
– Recognising validated prior learning and experience
– Using reliable and rigorous assessment processes ‘for’ and ‘in’ learning
– Securing a professional, reflective, dynamic inquiry approach
– Ensuring a commitment to continuous professional development, reflective practice and supervision
The EMCC Global EIA ‘frames’ ongoing continuous professional development, reflective practice and supervision.
VAT will be added at checkout (if applicable)
Showing all 4 results